Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Peter Shipley <ps...@nomensa.com> on 2005/04/01 09:46:57 UTC

RE: Adding comments to the web site

Just read this and its not too clear, I am referring to publication
output and not the lenya web site.

Re: Adding comments to the web site

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Peter Shipley wrote:

>>How do you add comments in say page2xhtml.xsl so that they will appear
>>as a comment in the web site
>>
>>Using <xsl:comment> seems to get swallowed by the strip_namespaces.xsl
>>step. If this last step is taken out then the comment appears as
>>expected.

add

<xsl:template match="comment()">
    <xsl:copy/>
</xsl:template>

to strip_namespaces.xsl

it is not there mostly to get rid of the ASL 2.0 notices. otherwise,
people would complain that we virally license their site content under
ASL 2.0 :)