Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Yu Yang <cl...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/29 04:22:56 UTC

How can I get the number files on HDFS have been visited and who have visited them?

Hey Guys,

I want to count the number files on HDFS have been visited and who have
visited them.
Is there an API which I can use to do this ?

thank you.

Re: How can I get the number files on HDFS have been visited and who have visited them?

Posted by Yu Yang <cl...@gmail.com>.
Do you mean the namenode logs in $HADOOP_LOG_DIR  ?

Posted by Yu Yang <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yu Yang <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yu Yang <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bing Jiang <ji...@gmail.com>.