Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/19 14:13:59 UTC

[DISCUSS] [DELTASPIKE-6] ProjectStageActivated

hi @ all,

fyi: please check [1] before you answer.

[2] provides a short introduction as well as the basic usage.

the basic concept:
via the annotation @ProjectStageActivated it's possible to veto bean
implementations based on the current project-stage [3].

please send
+1, +0 or -1 because...
for the basic idea as well as the basic concept.
if there are >basic< objections, please also add them to [4]

regards,
gerhard

[1] http://markmail.org/message/7yefspfuvtz4jvmp
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EXTCDI/Core+Usage#CoreUsage-@ProjectStageActivated
[3] http://s.apache.org/5hw
[4]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DeltaSpike/SE+Feature+Ranking

Re: [DISCUSS] [DELTASPIKE-6] ProjectStageActivated

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
+0.5 e.g. for the name @ActivatedOnProjectStage, if we can also agree on
@ActivatedOnExpression for [1].

regards,
gerhard

[1] http://s.apache.org/MeX

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com>.
+1

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com>.
Yeah I saw that yesterday. Trying to go through the week of backlog and forgot :)

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi jason,

Posted by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com>.