Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/19 07:03:51 UTC

***UNCHECKED*** Re: commons-collections4 migration question

Can be done by iterations. Point was more that if migration starts to be
costly then the drop can be a good option. All we use is quite easy to
replace by java8 API and a few glue AFAIK.
That said no issue to start smaller ;), any step forward is very appreciated

Romain Manni-Bucau