Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID> on 2019/04/11 12:49:57 UTC

Fwd: [RESULT] [VOTE] Recommend 'Apache NetBeans graduation to Top Level Project' resolution to board

Hi all,

All the discussions and votes have succeeded -- and the Apache Board will
be recommended to graduate Apache NetBeans to a top level project at its
next meeting.

Congrats everybody, for the great work done together and the even greater
work to come!

Thanks,

Gj

Posted by Tushar Joshi <tu...@gmail.com>.
I totally agree and resonate with the feeling Wade has shared
Happy to be with NetBeans and seeing it graduate to top level project in
Apache

with regards
    Tushar

Posted by Tushar Joshi <tu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wade Chandler <wa...@apache.org>.
[...]

Posted by Wade Chandler <wa...@apache.org>.

Re: NetBeans TLP Press Release? [Was: Fwd: [RESULT] [VOTE] Recommend 'Apache NetBeans graduation to Top Level Project' resolution to board]

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
Done.

Gj

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
PPMC members, Geertjan,

Re: Fwd: [RESULT] [VOTE] Recommend 'Apache NetBeans graduation to Top Level Project' resolution to board

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.