Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Thejas Nair <th...@hortonworks.com> on 2014/02/13 22:30:08 UTC

hive precommit tests on bigtop jenkins

Is the jenkins infra used for hive precommit tests under maintenance  ? I
see that the long queue has suddenly disappeared. The last few test builds
have been aborted.

The jenkins used for hive precommit tests -
http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/job/PreCommit-HIVE-Build/

Thanks,
Thejas

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: hive precommit tests on bigtop jenkins

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
I agree that would be ideal. The challenge with Hive is that it must
be distributed which adds to the complexity significantly. I'd love to
see that added to ptest if someone has time.

Posted by Thejas Nair <th...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Navis류승우 <na...@nexr.com>.

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.