Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by "王兴杰 (联通集团联通数字科技有限公司本部)" <wa...@chinaunicom.cn> on 2021/09/13 11:38:49 UTC

回复: Re:回复:Re:re:通过api创建工作流如何获取processId

How do you get the params of this interface “/dolphinscheduler/projects/{projectName}/process/save”?
It is possible that there is an error in your JSON and it cannot be displayed.Check the return of the interface.
You can use the search in the page of processInstance , when you add the exact conditions ,you can get everything about this proceeInstance.
I hope this could help you.

发件人: "wldd";
发件时间: 2021-09-13 19:15
收件人: "dev";
主题: 通过api创建工作流如何获取processId

hi:我通过/dolphinscheduler/projects/{projectName}/process/save接口创建工作流并且创建成功了,但是有以下两个问题,需要请教一下:1.有相关的接口可以获取processId么2.在web ui中可以找到我创建的工作流,但是工作流里面是空的,没有process,在元数据表t_ds_process_definition中可以找到对应process,这是个bug么版本是1.3.2--Best,wldd

如果您错误接收了该邮件,请通过电子邮件立即通知我们。请回复邮件到 hqs-spmc@chinaunicom.cn,即可以退订此邮件。我们将立即将您的信息从我们的发送目录中删除。 If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately by e-mail. Please reply to hqs-spmc@chinaunicom.cn ,you can unsubscribe from this mail. We will immediately remove your information from send catalogue of our.

Re:Re:回复: Re:回复:Re:re:通过api创建工作流如何获取processId

Posted by wldd <wl...@163.com>.
图床地址:https://i.bmp.ovh/imgs/2021/09/289a37f4a42a300f.png

--

Best,
wldd

At 2021-09-13 19:56:18, "wldd" <wl...@163.com> wrote:

/dolphinscheduler/projects/{projectName}/process/save接口的参数官方api有

--

Best,
wldd

在 2021-09-13 19:38:49,"王兴杰(联通集团联通数字科技有限公司本部)" <wa...@chinaunicom.cn> 写道:

回复: 通过api创建工作流如何获取processId

Posted by CalvinKirs <ac...@163.com>.
hi, for better communication, please use English. Thx

Best Wishes!
CalvinKirs, Apache DolphinScheduler PMC

在2021年09月13日 19:56,wldd<wl...@163.com> 写道:

Posted by wldd <wl...@163.com>.

回复:回复: Re:回复:Re:re:通过api创建工作流如何获取processId

Posted by 毛凯民 <96...@qq.com.INVALID>.
There's no problem with what he said,An interface similar to pagelistInstance is provided。

But I think it's too complicated in our company's business. I changed the return value of the corresponding interface directly.
I hope this could help you.

在 2021-09-13 19:28:28,"毛凯民" <969893085@qq.com<mailto:969893085@qq.com&gt;&gt; 写道:

发件人: "wldd";
发件时间: 2021-09-13 19:15