Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Jain, Kapil" <ka...@logica.com> on 2011/03/01 19:41:01 UTC

JMeter ERROR

Hi When running JMeter.bat file then I am getting following error

Unrecognized VM option '+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError'
errorlevel=1
Press any key to continue . . .

I have following java version in my server
C:\Documents and Settings\jaink>java -version
java version "1.4.2_09"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_09-b05)

Any advice how to remove this error?

Regards
KJ

Think green - keep it on the screen.

Re: JMeter ERROR

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 1 March 2011 18:41, Jain, Kapil <ka...@logica.com> wrote:
> Hi When running JMeter.bat file then I am getting following error
>
> Unrecognized VM option '+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError'
> Could not create the Java virtual machine.
> errorlevel=1
> Press any key to continue . . .
>
> I have following java version in my server
> C:\Documents and Settings\jaink>java -version
> java version "1.4.2_09"
> Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_09-b05)
> Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.2_09-b05, mixed mode)
>
> Any advice how to remove this error?

JMeter 2.4 requires at least Java 1.5