Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Thomas Nybro Bolding <th...@danskebank.dk> on 2003/11/24 12:31:22 UTC

Getting past IIS

Being new to JMeter I hope someone have an answer to this as I havent been
able to find a solution in the archives.
I am using Tomcat (4.1.27) together with IIS. The IIS is set to Windows NT
Challenge/Response security and used on our intranet. This enables me to
use getRemoteUser which I use in the JSP to validate the users and give
them the relevant authorizations.
I would like to test some of the pages but get an "java.io.IOException:
stream closed" message from JMeter when I try to test the pages. Does
anyone have a solution for this???

Best regard Thomas

<FONT SIZE=1 FACE="Arial">_______________
Vi goer opmaerksom paa, at denne e-mail kan indeholde fortrolig information. Hvis du ved en fejltagelse modtager e-mailen, beder vi dig venligst informere afsender om fejlen ved at bruge svar-funktionen. Samtidig beder vi dig slette e-mailen i dit system uden at videresende eller kopiere den.
Selv om e-mailen og ethvert vedhaeftet bilag efter vores overbevisning er fri for virus og andre fejl, som kan paavirke computeren eller it-systemet, hvori den modtages og laeses, aabnes den paa modtagerens eget ansvar. Vi paatager os ikke noget ansvar for tab og skade, som er opstaaet i forbindelse med at modtage og bruge e-mailen.
_______________
Please note that this message may contain confidential information. If you have received this message by mistake, please inform the sender of the mistake by sending a reply, then delete the message from your system without making, distributing or retaining any copies of it.
Although we believe that the message and any attachments are free from viruses and other errors that might affect the computer or IT system where it is received and read, the recipient opens the message at his or her own risk. We assume no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the receipt or use of this message.
</FONT>

Graph Results

Posted by Claudio Carvalho <cl...@powerlogic.com.br>.
Does anybody knows exactly the meaning of the values Average, Deviation and
Median in the Listernet Graph Results? Where can I find extra information
about the listerners?

Thanks.

Re: Getting past IIS

Posted by peter lin <jm...@yahoo.com>.

unfortunately, the stock URLConnection in java 1.3 and older doesn't support challenge/response. I'm not sure if jdk1.4 supports it or not.

in the past, I used HTTPClient, since it has support for NT challenge/response. If you wanted to use HTTPClient, you would have to extend HTTPSampler to use HTTPClient's URLConnection instead.  I could wrong, but that's what I remember.

peter

Thomas Nybro Bolding <th...@danskebank.dk> wrote:
[...]

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now