Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2019/10/11 05:51:39 UTC

Re: Datelookup error when working with camel and karaf

Hi Joel,

you mean you use ${data:now} in org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg ?

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Datelookup error when working with camel and karaf

Posted by "joel.dcunha21" <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi JB,
No not in the "org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg" but in my code I do use
${date:now}. So when we change the log level to DEBUG we see the Date Lookup
error only in the console and not in the karaf.log file

Thanks,
Joel

--
Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-Dev-f930721.html