Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by amdam23000 <62...@qq.com> on 2016/09/13 02:27:29 UTC

Service grid client need service implementation deployed locally

Hi,
I have tried to use service grid funtionality with one ignite server node
and one ignite client node(clientMode=true) .

After some simple tests i found that the client errored out without the
service implementation calsses deployed locally (xximpl.class not found ).
When implementation classes was included the remote service call worked
fine.

Also i tried to debug to find how service call is invoked remotely and found
that the task executed was of type GridPeerDeployAware (though i have
disabled peerClassLoading...).

So far as i know, java interface based rpc should separate interface and
implementation to decouple our systems. Is there anything special for ignite
to do so?

Thanks,
Jason

Re: Service grid client need service implementation deployed locally

Posted by Eduard Shangareev <ed...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Jason.

Yes, I have successfully tried to launch independent client without service
implementation in a classpath.

Could you publish your test project to show the problem to the community?

Regards,
Ed.

Posted by Eduard Shangareev <ed...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jason.

Is it possible that your result contains links on you service
implementation?
It can describe such issue.

Regards,
Ed.

Posted by amdam23000 <62...@qq.com>.
Hi vkulichenko,

<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n7815/clientConfig.png>

Re: Service grid client need service implementation deployed locally

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jason,

Services are not deployed on the client nodes unless you explicitly ask for
that. Can you show the exception?

-Val