Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Brady Moritz <br...@fitiri.com> on 2002/08/18 22:19:46 UTC

problem repeat

Gentlemen- I asked about this once before but I guess nobody is having this problem as I have hot heard any comments. I'll check once more to be sure.

I run james on an internal server and have a front-end smtp server forward messages to it (an IIS server, feeds our organization).  As admin on the IIS server, i occasionally get error notifications such as this:

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Brady,

Please see: http://www.netsys.com/firewalls/firewalls-2002-04/msg00330.html.

	--- Noel

RE: problem repeat

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.
its unlikely to be james that sends this message, to the best of my knowledge james wouldn't choke on any correctly formed (per RFC822) message, no matter what the body type is. I haven't tried it with "special" types though eg message/digest or the types for bounces, which I forget.
d.