Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by yang lei <ka...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/15 01:25:01 UTC

application for becoming the contributor

Hi,
I want to contribute to Apache Pulsar.
Would you please give me the contributor permission?
My JIRA ID is  karengirl  .

Re: application for becoming the contributor

Posted by yang lei <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Jennifer,I got it ;)

Jinfeng Huang <hj...@streamnative.io> 于2019年5月15日周三 下午6:35写道:

Posted by Jinfeng Huang <hj...@streamnative.io>.