Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/15 22:23:57 UTC

[m2] Off-topic: Has anyone gotten Cargo plugin to deploy to Oc4j 10.1.3 ?

I see the docs talk about oc4j 9.x but we are running 10.1.3 and want to
deploy to a running container.

Mick Knutson

http://www.baselogic.com
http://www.blincmagazine.com
http://www.djmick.com
http://www.myspace.com/mickknutson
http://www.myspace.com/BLiNCMagazine
http://tahoe.baselogic.com
---

Re: [m2] Off-topic: Has anyone gotten Cargo plugin to deploy to Oc4j 10.1.3 ?

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
The deployment process changed a bit from 9.x to 10.1.3, and I don't
believe anyone has written any new Cargo plugin/updates for 10.1.3, so
I don't believe this will happen without some work on your end.

Wayne