Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alex Romayev <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2005/02/22 21:12:53 UTC

Link Livesites: Cocoon 2.1.6

We have recently released a 100% Cocoon-based website and would like to
thank Cocoon team for providing the best framework on the planet today!

Please add the following information to the "Live Sites" page:
information and tools

Best Regards,
- Alex Romayev

Re: Link Livesites: Cocoon 2.1.6

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Hi Alex,

thanks, it will show up in the next site update.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

On Mar, 22 de Febrero de 2005, 14:12, Alex Romayev dijo: