Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by mikewse <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2013/06/12 13:38:37 UTC

Re: eik on eclipse juno/4.2?

I can see that https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-2216 isn't
resolved yet, but would you say that trunk is in a good enough shape for
using on Eclipse 4.2?

BTW, Eclipse 4.3 is being released in a few weeks. Do you have any idea if
EIK will require further updates for this version or if the 4.2 changes are
enough?

Best regards
Mike

jbonofre wrote

RE: eik on eclipse juno/4.2?

Posted by Mike Wilson <mi...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks Jean-Baptiste,

I was wondering whether to go for
http://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/eik/downloads/detail?name=eik-jun
o-0.5-201210141349-snapshot.zip&can=2&q=
on the old site, or get current trunk, but then I'll wait for you
to prepare 0.10.0 instead!

Best regards
Mike

Re: eik on eclipse juno/4.2?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Mike,

On 06/12/2013 01:38 PM, mikewse wrote:
> I can see that https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-2216 isn't
> resolved yet, but would you say that trunk is in a good enough shape for
> using on Eclipse 4.2?
>
> BTW, Eclipse 4.3 is being released in a few weeks. Do you have any idea if
> EIK will require further updates for this version or if the 4.2 changes are
> enough?
>
> Best regards
> Mike
>

> jbonofre wrote
>> Hi Mike,
>>
>> My plan is to cut off a first EIK release with Europa support and just
>> after start the support of Juno. So we can schedule a new release for
>> February 2013 or so.
>>
>> Regards
>> JB

Jean-Baptiste Onofré