Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/11 07:26:12 UTC

Camel 2.11.0 release

The second time, Nexus created two staging repositories for the Camel
2.11.0 release candidate. Does somebody know why or how I can prevent this?

Best,
Christian

Re: Camel 2.11.0 release

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
It looks like I got a new IP address during the release (I didn't reboot my
box).
Ok, will I upload the artifacts again (running...).

It takes at least 3,5 hours with my connection at home. Now, I running on a
mobile connection...

Best,
Christian

Re: Camel 2.11.0 release