Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by Adam Jenkins <ma...@adamjenkins.net> on 2005/06/03 21:58:04 UTC

apt ant task - what's this warning mean?

Hi All,

I futzing around with the apt task and got the following warning when
trying to compile my pageflows:

    [apt] [VERBOSE] Controller.jpf skipped - don't know how to handle it

I have the following srcExtension set:

srcExtension="*.jpf,*.java,*.jpfs,*.app,*.jsfb" so it's finding it ok.
I'm guessing it's a classpath error...I have the following beehive libs
in my classpath:

beehive-netui-compiler
beehive-netui-pageflow
beehive-netui-scoping
beehive-netui-tags-databinding
beehive-netui-tags-html
beehive-netui-tags-template
beehive-netui-util
beehive-controls

Am I missing something important?

Cheers
Adam

Re: apt ant task - what's this warning mean?

Posted by Adam Jenkins <ma...@adamjenkins.net>.
Is there any doco on processor options?  I used the search tool on the
site but couldn't find anything

Posted by Richard Feit <ri...@bea.com>.
Got it.  Well, I don't think there's documentation for this currently --
it would be worth an issue in JIRA.  :)

Rich

Posted by Adam Jenkins <ma...@adamjenkins.net>.

Posted by Richard Feit <ri...@bea.com>.