Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/19 17:19:03 UTC

[VOTE] Cordova node xcode@1.1.0 release

Please review and vote on this Cordova node xcode@1.1.0 Tools Release
by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

This release has been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/xcode-1.1.0/

The packages were published from their corresponding git tags:
    cordova-node-xcode: 1.1.0 (018cec426c)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archives to dist/, publish
them to npm, and post the corresponding blog post.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* npm audit shows 0 vulnerabilities
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and
subdependencies have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured continuous build was green when repos were tagged

Re: [VOTE] Cordova node xcode@1.1.0 release

Posted by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org>.
+1

* Confirmed sigs & hashes with `coho verify-archive`
* Verified sha1s match tags with `coho verify-tags`
* Re-created archives to ensure contents match release candidate
* Ran tests

Posted by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 3
* Bryan Ellis
* Ken Naito
* Christopher J. Brody