Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Mauro Daniel Ardolino <ma...@altersoft.com.ar> on 2002/10/04 16:49:17 UTC

Taglibs and Cocoon

Hi!  This mail may be out of topic, in part.
I have some legacy jsp pages (I mean that I'm using cocoon and this pages
may be migrated to xsp pages).  In the meantime I red that I can use my
jsp pages anyway.  If it is a simple jsp page, there is no problem, but
when I use a page which includes JSTL tags, I get exceptions while trying
to browse (exceptions from Jasper through cocoon).

I know this will be a problem that can be solved migrating to xsp, but
this can take some time.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Mauro