Posted to dev@systemml.apache.org by Deron Eriksson <de...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/08 02:16:48 UTC

Updated my reported JIRA issues

I updated the Component field and Assignee field for the 61 JIRA issues
that I reported prior to the migration to Apache JIRA. All the unassigned
issues had become assigned to Fred from the import process, so now they are
reset to Unassigned for the issues I reported.

Several of these 'issues' may not be issues at all but may instead be my
own personal preferences. As a result, a few should probably be closed
before other contributors begin working on them. Committers should feel
free to close the issues that are not issues. Any discussion or comments
regarding them would be welcomed.

Thank you,
Deron