Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Daniel Rucker <dj...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/25 21:32:37 UTC

Arquillian, TomEE 8.0.10, and JUnit5

Has anybody successfully made this combination work and have an example by
chance?  We are trying to write a test case that will validate JSF pages
and haven't had much luck.

--
Danny
Happiness isn't good enough for me any longer.  I demand EUPHORIA! -Calvin

Re: Arquillian, TomEE 8.0.10, and JUnit5

Posted by "Zowalla, Richard" <ri...@hs-heilbronn.de>.
Hi Daniel,

there is a JUnit 5 / Arquillian example available [1].

The important thing (as far as I remember my past self 12 months ago)
is, that we need to use a alpha version of arquillian for JUnit 5
support [2], i.e. >= 1.7.0.Alpha5

Gruß
Richard

[1]
https://github.com/apache/tomee/tree/tomee-8.x/examples/junit5-arquillian-multiple-tomee

[2]
https://github.com/arquillian/arquillian-core/issues/137#issuecomment-726596414

Posted by Daniel Rucker <dj...@gmail.com>.
Thank you.  Those seemed to get us pointed in the right direction.

Danny

--
Daniel Rucker

Posted by Kean Erickson <ke...@gmail.com>.