Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by 8anasis papakostas <li...@hotmail.com> on 2001/09/28 22:47:37 UTC

file not found problem!!

Hi,
I have a form and i'm tring to pass username/password parameters to an xsp.
The sitemap entry is :

<map:match pattern="xsp/*">
    <map:generate type="serverpages" src="xsp/{1}.xsp"/>
    <map:serialize/>
   </map:match>

The paths are correct. All xsp's are in the cocoon/xsp directory.
and the path in the form is correct.

However I get:

>org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: Could not access >component
>for hint:
> >org\apache\cocoon\www\xsp\logon_xsp:org.apache.avalon.framework.compone>nt.ComponentException:
>Could not access component for hint: >org\apache\cocoon\www\xsp\logon_xsp

The odd thing is that I get this only when I try to read the request
parameters in the xsp file.
Does anybody have any idea why this is happening? The xsp is very simple:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<xsp:page	language="java"
		xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"
		xmlns:xsp-request="http://apache.org/xsp/request/2.0">

<xsp:logic>
	String test = "test";
	String username = <xsp-request:get-parameter name="username"/>;
	String password = <xsp-request:get-parameter name="password"/>;
</xsp:logic>

</xsp:page>

Please give me a hint!
THanks in advance

RE: file not found problem!!

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
Your XSP page have invalid syntax. Look below:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsp:page	language="java"
		xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"
		xmlns:xsp-request="http://apache.org/xsp/request/2.0">
<xsp:logic>
	// THIS xsp:logic tag used to define XSP page instance methods/variables!
	// Example:
	int myXSPPageCounter = 0;
</xsp:logic>

<xsp:logic>
	// Code which is executed when page is invoked must be inside first
	// document tag, let it be <html> or <page> or something else.
	myXSPPageCounter++;
	String test = "test";
	String username = <xsp-request:get-parameter name="username"/>;
	String password = <xsp-request:get-parameter name="password"/>;
</xsp:logic>

Vadim