Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Jean-frederic Clere <jf...@telefonica.net> on 2005/10/28 00:09:11 UTC

[BootJVM] configure

Hi,

I am now building the config/config.h using the configure files I have
prepared.
The BootJVM specific options of the configure are:

  --with-java=DIR         Specify the location of your JDK installation
  --with-heap=TYPE        Heap allocation method: simple, bimodal or other.
  --with-gc=TYPE          Garbage collection method: stub or other.

The new file are in http://people.apache.org/~jfclere/config_try.jar.gz

Any comments?

Cheers

Jean-Frederic

Re: JIRA mailbot (was: Re: [BootJVM] configure)

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
I was fooled into thinking it was because I was getting jiras that
had my name associated w/ it.

I know what the problem is and will fix...

geir

geirm@apache.org

JIRA mailbot (was: Re: [BootJVM] configure)

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.

Re: [BootJVM] configure

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
Thanks!  Keep it coming!