Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by iyy <iy...@apparelxml.net> on 2003/10/17 11:09:13 UTC

could not be preloaded

Hi,

On our cocoon web, error log I get this message.. And our web page has been failing..

Any help is welcome.

From,
iyyappan

error log:

ERROR   (2003-10-17) 14:32.36:089   [core.program-generator] (our url) Thread-13/ProgramGeneratorImpl: The serverpage [file:/path to our xml] could not be preloaded

Re: could not be preloaded

Posted by Kim Jelmoni <ki...@otego.com>.
iyy wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On our cocoon web, error log I get this message.. And our web page has
> been failing..
>
> Any help is welcome.
>
> From,
> iyyappan
>
> error log:
>
> ERROR   (2003-10-17) 14:32.36:089   [core.program-generator] (our url)
> Thread-13/ProgramGeneratorImpl: The serverpage [file:/path to our xml]
> could not be preloaded

It's a little bit less information to help, but are you sure the
serverpage xml is acessible and readable for the servlet on the
filesystem ? It seem to me you have restarted the server and the page
has been removed.

Kim