Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org> on 2003/06/30 09:39:06 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Struts 1.1 Final released

The Struts team is proud, and extremely pleased, to announce the Final
release of Struts 1.1. This release includes significant new
functionality, as well as numerous fixes for bugs which were reported
against the previous release, and supersedes the earlier 1.0.2 version as
the latest official release of Struts from the Apache Software Foundation.

The binary distribution is available at:

http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/struts/binaries/

and the source distribution is available at:

http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/struts/source/

In addition, the library distribution, which contains updated binaries
without the sample applications, is available at:

http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/struts/library/

Details of the changes in this release are available in the Release Notes,
which can be found here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/release-notes-1.1.html

--
Martin Cooper

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Struts 1.1 Final released

Posted by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@cgey.com>.
Great ! We deliver our application to our customer ... this afternoon !
Perhaps it will be the first "Struts 1.1 FINAL application" ?

Nico.

Posted by Adam Hardy <ah...@cyberspaceroad.com>.
Excellent work, all you struts committers out there.

Adam

Posted by tek1 <te...@pobox.com>.
Thank you Struts team!

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Struts 1.1 Final released

Posted by Mark McBride <ma...@llnl.gov>.
Thank you!

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@sopragroup.com>.

Posted by Mark McBride <ma...@llnl.gov>.
I've noticed that all the library versions are noted here
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/release-notes-1.1.html except

Posted by Jing Zhou <ji...@netspread.com>.
This is really a GREAT JOB! Congratulations to
all committers, developers, users who make this happen.

Jing
Netspread Carrier
http://www.netspread.com

Posted by gf...@fys.com.ar.

Posted by Daniel Joshua <da...@gridnode.com>.
Congradulations & thanks to all who helped make this happen.

You'all make our lifes easier...

Regards,
Daniel

Posted by Mark Galbreath <ma...@qat.com>.
Does this mean Struts is finally compatible with Flash?

Mark

Yes, a hearty congratulations and thanks.  Simply super stuff.  Great
dedication.

Carlos

Posted by Carlos Duque <ma...@cariz.com>.

Posted by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@cgey.com>.

Posted by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com>.
Hehe, sorry Gemes , was just making a bit of a wordplay on your mis-spelling
of "nightlies"!, - but speaking seriously the impression Ive had of the
nightly builds based on what people have said in the mailing list is that
they have been pretty stable since 1.1 reached RC status.
Weve actually been using 1.1b1 in production for a while now, but never had
time to upgrade to later versions. Now that 1.1 is released I think we shall
make the effort to upgrade.
Again many congratulations to the struts team , you have made many users
happy today!

Posted by Gemes Tibor <ti...@i-trade.hu>.

Posted by Gemes Tibor <ti...@i-trade.hu>.

Posted by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com>.