Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Luis Iglesias <lu...@vigo.org> on 2014/08/28 11:33:44 UTC

Disabling autocomplete in Calc

When you type text in a Calc cell, it tries to autocomplete cell content with the content of any cell in column that starts with the same text. Is it possible to disable that behavior? I couldn't find that option. Thanks in advance.

--
Luis Iglesias Rejas
Servizo de Administración Electrónica

Re: Disabling autocomplete in Calc

Posted by Luis Iglesias <lu...@vigo.org>.
Sorry, I answer myself.
I found the solution in https://forum.openoffice.org/
Tools -> Cell content -> Autoinput

Spanish version:
Herramientas -> Contenido de las celdas -> Entrada automática