Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/06 04:58:21 UTC

4.1.2 site totally fu#$-ed

See if you can figure out what's wrong:

http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/tapestry-contrib/index.html

Does anyone have any ideas? I'm starting to feel a little desperate.
I've sat down for three straight days in a row and devoted a good
majority of my evening trying to get this stupid piece of sh$%%#@#%$%
software to do something right and I just can't figure it out.

And now we have this T4 related devshed stuff coming out /
HandyTapestry announcements and this just couldn't be the worst time
to have it happen.

#@$................................

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer

Re: 4.1.2 site totally fu#$-ed

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Looks good now.

One thing I discovered for T5 was that getting away from loading Maven
plugin snapshots was a good idea, it doesn't leave you quite as open
to these surprises. If you check the T5 master pom.xml, you can see
that I'm (temporarily) putting Tapestry snapshots and deployments
under people.apache.org/~hlship.  For 5.0.4 they'll go there while we
vote, then I'll copy them to the proper directories for distribution
and mirroring.

Howard M. Lewis Ship
TWD Consulting, Inc.
Creator and PMC Chair, Apache Tapestry