Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Sayeem Ahmed <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/18 22:56:20 UTC

Can I add https request with JMeter

I have worked with http request in JMeter. Is it possible to add a https
request in Jmeter?

-S

RE: Can I add https request with JMeter

Posted by Gaël LHEZ <gl...@glowria.fr>.
Use the protocol field, and put 'https'

That should work

But you may have problems with the certificate (for my case, it report an
exception "bad_record_mac" which I don't know why it is sent, as the
certificate is in, etc :/)