Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Evangelos Vlachogiannis <ev...@aegean.gr> on 2007/04/29 13:35:54 UTC

admin portlet problems in trunk

Hi,

I have just build from trunk and I would like to report 2 problems I met:

1. Portlet is Not Available: j2-admin::RPADPortlet Reason: null
2. Portal Site Manager   This crashes Firefox 2.0.0.3 . I ie7 the tree
is loaded on first view but when starting to interact it disappears.
This looks to me like a infinite loop...

Anybody else has met such problems?

BR,
Vangelis

Re: admin portlet problems in trunk

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
On Apr 29, 2007, at 4:35 AM, Evangelos Vlachogiannis wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have just build from trunk and I would like to report 2 problems
> I met:
>
> 1. Portlet is Not Available: j2-admin::RPADPortlet Reason: null
> 2. Portal Site Manager   This crashes Firefox 2.0.0.3 . I ie7 the
> tree is loaded on first view but when starting to interact it
> disappears.  This looks to me like a infinite loop...
>
> Anybody else has met such problems?

I think I've seen the #1 problem when building with Maven-2, but not
with Maven-1
Something to do with the wrong jars being sucked in by the Maven-2
POM dependency resolution

As for #2, no I have not seen this.  I am on the same version of
Firefox as you are.