Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com> on 2006/06/06 00:33:30 UTC

[VOTE] Acceptance of Harmony-528 : AWT, Java2D and Swing

I have received the ACQs and the BCC for Harmony-528, so I can assert
that the critical provenance paperwork is in order and in SVN.

Please vote to accept or reject this codebase into the Apache Harmony
class library :

[ ] + 1 Accept
[ ] -1 Reject  (provide reason below)

Lets let this run a minimum of 3 days unless a) someone states they need
more time or b) we get all committer votes before then.

Again, I think that getting this into SVN and letting people supply
patches against SVN will be productive.  Also, there's a lot of
excitement around getting this in and a binary snapshot created...

geir

Re: [VOTE] Acceptance of Harmony-528 : AWT, Java2D and Swing

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Enrico Migliore <en...@fatti.com>.
+1

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your patience so far.  It's certainly an impressive piece of
work.

You'll appreciate that it takes a while to review all that good stuff,
and at the current rate I expect to be done in another five days or so.

If you don't want to wait then by all means go ahead and conclude
without waiting for me, I genuinely won't object, I'm not trying to be
special :-)

Regards,
Tim

Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> of course...
>
> Tim Ellison wrote:
>> Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
>>> How much time?
>> Can I have a day to answer that question accurately ;-) ?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Tim

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)
IBM Java technology centre, UK.

Re: [VOTE] Acceptance of Harmony-528 : AWT, Java2D and Swing

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.
of course...

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.
How much time?

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Tanzer <st...@guglhupf.net>.
+1

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Acceptance of Harmony-528 : AWT, Java2D and Swing

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.
+1 from Geir, Stefano, Etienne, Mikhail, Nathan, Dims, Mark, Enrico,
George, Oliver, David, Stepan, Tim, Dan

No 0 or -1

I'm going to unassign from me until I finish the other things I'm doing.
 I'll put it in unless someone beats me to it :)

geir

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the extra time to consider the code, and apologies for
dragging out the vote.  This really is a great leap forward for Harmony.

I'm +1 to accept the code.

Regards,
Tim

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.
+1

Posted by Stepan Mishura <st...@gmail.com>.
+1

On 6/6/06, Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:

> I have received the ACQs and the BCC for Harmony-528, so I can assert
> that the critical provenance paperwork is in order and in SVN.
>
> Please vote to accept or reject this codebase into the Apache Harmony
> class library :
>
> [ ] + 1 Accept
> [ ] -1 Reject  (provide reason below)
>
> Lets let this run a minimum of 3 days unless a) someone states they need
> more time or b) we get all committer votes before then.
>
> Again, I think that getting this into SVN and letting people supply
> patches against SVN will be productive.  Also, there's a lot of
> excitement around getting this in and a binary snapshot created...
>
> geir

Stepan Mishura
Intel Middleware Products Division

Re: [VOTE] Acceptance of Harmony-528 : AWT, Java2D and Swing

Posted by George Harley <ge...@googlemail.com>.
+1

--
George

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> I have received the ACQs and the BCC for Harmony-528, so I can assert
> that the critical provenance paperwork is in order and in SVN.
>
> Please vote to accept or reject this codebase into the Apache Harmony
> class library :
>
> [ ] + 1 Accept
> [ ] -1 Reject  (provide reason below)
>
> Lets let this run a minimum of 3 days unless a) someone states they need
> more time or b) we get all committer votes before then.
>
> Again, I think that getting this into SVN and letting people supply
> patches against SVN will be productive.  Also, there's a lot of
> excitement around getting this in and a binary snapshot created...

+1

can't wait to try Welkin[1] on it ;-)

--
Stefano.

[1] http://simile.mit.edu/welkin/

Re: [VOTE] Acceptance of Harmony-528 : AWT, Java2D and Swing

Posted by Etienne Gagnon <eg...@sablevm.org>.
+1

Posted by Oliver Deakin <ol...@googlemail.com>.
+1

Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> I have received the ACQs and the BCC for Harmony-528, so I can assert
> that the critical provenance paperwork is in order and in SVN.
>
> Please vote to accept or reject this codebase into the Apache Harmony
> class library :
>
> [ ] + 1 Accept
> [ ] -1 Reject  (provide reason below)
>
> Lets let this run a minimum of 3 days unless a) someone states they need
> more time or b) we get all committer votes before then.
>
> Again, I think that getting this into SVN and letting people supply
> patches against SVN will be productive.  Also, there's a lot of
> excitement around getting this in and a binary snapshot created...
>
> geir

Oliver Deakin
IBM United Kingdom Limited

Re: [VOTE] Acceptance of Harmony-528 : AWT, Java2D and Swing

Posted by Mikhail Loenko <ml...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Nathan Beyer <nb...@kc.rr.com>.
+1