Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Travis Reeder <tr...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/05 00:25:26 UTC

Demo examples application

I'm thinking it would be nice to have a live copy of the examples to
get immediate feedback.  I know currently it's not trivial to get the
sandbox examples running and not feasible for most users to bother
setting it up from source.  Does ASF have any servers for this
purpose?

Cheers,
Travis

Re: Demo examples application

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
I requested a zone (INFRA-633) be created for us.  Martin Cooper
mentioned that there will be some work going on to finalize the zones
at ApacheCon next week so maybe we will make some progress there.

sean

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Travis,