Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by amit mehta <gm...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/05 12:43:24 UTC

Request for JIRA access

Hi,

Requesting JIRA access for bug submission and issue tracking.
My username is 'sidekick'

Thanks,
Amit

--
Sent from Bahamas, while drinking chi-chi and piña colada.

Re: Request for JIRA access

Posted by amit mehta <gm...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Mar 5, 2017 at 5:08 PM, aditi hilbert <ad...@runtime.io> wrote:
> Hi Amit,
>
> I have added you as a contributor to the Mynewt project. You should be able to create and submit tickets.

Thank you :)

--
Sent from Bahamas, while drinking chi-chi and piña colada.

Re: Request for JIRA access

Posted by aditi hilbert <ad...@runtime.io>.
Hi Amit,

I have added you as a contributor to the Mynewt project. You should be able to create and submit tickets.

thanks,
aditi