Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Eric DE MAULDE <er...@free.fr> on 2009/02/17 10:53:35 UTC

Error : OFBiz server is unreachable - connection impossible

Hi

I can't connect to the OFBiz trunk server from a French Internet connection

Eric

Re: Error : OFBiz server is unreachable - connection impossible

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Apache's magic :o)

Jacques

From: "Marco Westermann" <Ma...@gmx.de>

Posted by Marco Westermann <Ma...@gmx.de>.

From: "Eric DE MAULDE" <er...@free.fr>
Hi

Posted by Marco Westermann <Ma...@gmx.de>.
Hi Eric,

you seem to be right. I can't update the source from svn neither. (from
germany)

best regards, Marco

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Btw, it appears to be working again for me.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert