Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by james_sg <sn...@hotmail.com> on 2010/08/19 04:27:54 UTC

Wicket Component

Hi,

I would like to know if any developer be interested in my code contribution
for a Wicket component.
The Wicket component allows the developer to code content using java.
My intention is for the code contribution to eventually go to the svn
repository.

Regards,
James

Re: Wicket Component

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
one other thing you can do is have people click on watch it in the jira.
that way they will get personal updates if not on the dev list when the
jira has activity.

=========================
BJ Freeman  <http://bjfreeman.elance.com>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

james_sg sent the following on 8/31/2010 9:40 AM:

Re: Wicket Component

Posted by james_sg <sn...@hotmail.com>.
Hi all,

Re: Wicket Component

Posted by james_sg <sn...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks Ashish,

My comments at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-3897.

Regards,
James

Re: Wicket Component

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hello James,

Re: Wicket Component

Posted by james_sg <sn...@hotmail.com>.
Hi all,

Re: Wicket Component

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.fr>.

Re: Wicket Component

Posted by james_sg <sn...@hotmail.com>.
Why Wicket and not ZK or GWT?

Re: Wicket Component

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "Brian Topping" <to...@codehaus.org>
> Yes, I would like to work with this too.  I am a very active Wicket user and have done a number of sites with it.  Last year, I
> built an application and converted a couple of GWT users over to it -- if by conversion I mean that the next sites they did for
> their own companies now use it!

This is really a good argument indeed!

Thanks Brian

Jacques