Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@internuscorp.com> on 2003/03/11 09:49:51 UTC

Avalon mailing list

The Avalon web site is a bit mixed up, and one of the things that doesn't work
is the Mailing list references.

I would like to join the mailing lists;
1. to port my applications to Avalon/Phoenix, and have questions
2. to inform about the flaws

There should be plenty of Avaloners here, so .... ?

Niclas

Re: Avalon mailing list

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@internuscorp.com>.
On Tuesday 11 March 2003 16:49, Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> The Avalon web site is a bit mixed up, and one of the things that doesn't
> work is the Mailing list references.
>
> I would like to join the mailing lists;
> 1. to port my applications to Avalon/Phoenix, and have questions
> 2. to inform about the flaws
>

> There should be plenty of Avaloners here, so .... ?

EIther it was fixed right now, a proxy timed out, or not consistent from all
Avalon pages, but the "Mailing List" link now works... So ignore this.