Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/03/11 19:00:16 UTC

Professional Support for Apache CouchDB™

Dear CouchDB Community,

I’m proud to announce that my company Neighbourhoodie Software
is now offering professional support for Apache CouchDB at

Our professional support offering is meant to complement the
great community support that CouchDB users can already get
here. Sometimes you just need a quicker response time or you
have confidential data that you can’t share with the public,
and that’s where we come in.

In addition, we are not interested in moving people to a so
called “enterprise” edition of CouchDB. We are supporting
the genuine article: Stock Apache CouchDB.

We expect regular contributions in terms of documentation,
code and bug fixes coming out of our work that will directly
go into Apache CouchDB.

I hope you are as excited about this as I am!

If you are ever stuck with anything CouchDB, during
development or in production and you need professional
help, get in touch!

Best
Jan

Re: Professional Support for Apache CouchDB™

Posted by Johs Ensby <jo...@b2w.com>.
Absolutely great, Jan!
very well packaged and you start in the right end of the market.
The meaning of “servers included” needs some detailing (setup only? operation and if so what is the responsibility)
Good luck with this!
Johs

Posted by Alexander Gabriel <al...@barbalex.ch>.
good luck!