Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Marcus Beyer <mb...@thomas-daily.de> on 2007/02/05 18:23:36 UTC

tree2: client side parent node interaction

Hi,

i have a tree2 and want to get the following behaviour:

- check node if all children nodes are checked
- uncheck node if all children nodes are unchecked
- check node grey if some (but not all) nodes are checked

I think I know how to do this server side. But how can
this implemented to work with JavaScript?

many thanks in advance,
Marcus

Re: tree2: client side parent node interaction

Posted by Fernando Amorim <af...@gmail.com>.
Hello Marcos I put a function javaScript who gets the name of the node and
change the the class of the node. the only problem is if have a node with
the same name you will have two node like selected

sorry the poor english

--
Antonio Fernando Amorim
WebDeveloper - SCJP

Re: tree2: client side parent node interaction

Posted by Marcus Beyer <mb...@thomas-daily.de>.