Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz> on 2018/01/16 09:02:54 UTC

Sox not found error on installation

Hi I get an error when filling in the path for the SOX. Please see
attachment for details.

  I followed these instructions
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Tutorials+for+installing+OpenMeetings+and+Tools?preview=/27838216/74689963/Installation%20OpenMeetings%204.0.1%20on%20Ubuntu%2016.04%20LTS.pdf

My Specs :

Ubuntu 16.04

Name OpenMeetings
Version 4.0.1
Revision 3795f14
Build date  2017-12-05T16:44:03Z

Do I need to change to a different path ?

Thanks,
Dan

---
http://www.avg.com

Re: Sox not found error on installation

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
It seems like something wrong with your sox installation

I personally install it using apt-get: "sudo apt-get install sox"
Works for me as expected

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax