Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Scott Nichol <sc...@yahoo.com> on 2002/04/15 17:15:26 UTC

Re: SOAP envelope

Your sample is typical usage of the Apache SOAP code.  Most of the applications
you would write would be very similar.

For passing parameters, check GetAddress.java in the samples/addressbook
directory.  You will see it is simple, such as

    Vector params = new Vector();

    params.addElement(new Parameter("nameToLookup", String.class,
                                    nameToLookup, null));
    call.setParams(params);

Scott Nichol