Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by mroosendaal <mr...@sogyo.nl> on 2001/06/12 10:59:58 UTC

no class generation

Hi,

I've created an action-file called EJBTest.java and is called from a page with:
<form method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data" action="$link.setPage("SogyoComplete.vm").setAction("EJBTest")">.

But when i rebuild the app and click on the submit button in the page i get an error. It seems that it can;t find the class-file. I thought that Turbine compiles the java-files to class-files. Do i have to compile them myself or am i soing something wrong.

Thanks,
Maarten

Re: no class generation

Posted by Leon Messerschmidt <le...@opticode.co.za>.
Aren't you using ant?

Re: no class generation

Re: no class generation

Posted by Leon Messerschmidt <le...@opticode.co.za>.
Hi Maarten,

Re: no class generation

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 6/12/01 1:59 AM, "mroosendaal" <mr...@sogyo.nl> wrote:

> I thought that Turbine compiles the java-files to class-files.

Where did you read that?

-jon

--
"Open source is not available to commercial companies."
            -Steve Ballmer, CEO Microsoft