Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jerome Yang <ju...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/20 05:07:43 UTC

Same query, inconsistent result in SolrCloud

Hi!

I'm facing a problem.
I'm using SolrCloud 4.10.3, with 2 shards, each shard have 2 replicas.

After index data to the collection, and run the same query,

http://localhost:8983/solr/catalog/select?q=a&wt=json&indent=true

Sometimes, it return the right,

{
  "responseHeader":{
    "status":0,
    "QTime":19,
    "params":{
      "indent":"true",
      "q":"a",
      "wt":"json"}},
  "response":{"numFound":5,"start":0,"maxScore":0.43969032,"docs":[
      {},{},...

    ]

  }

}

But, when I re-run the same query, it return :

{
  "responseHeader":{
    "status":0,
    "QTime":14,
    "params":{
      "indent":"true",
      "q":"a",
      "wt":"json"}},
  "response":{"numFound":0,"start":0,"maxScore":0.0,"docs":[]
  },
  "highlighting":{}}

Just some short word will show this kind of problem.

Do anyone know what's going on?

Thanks

Regards,

Jerome

Re: Same query, inconsistent result in SolrCloud

Posted by Jerome Yang <ju...@gmail.com>.
Dear Erick,

Thank you, I fond it's the problem of my text segmentation setting.
Anyway, thanks.

Regards,
Jerome

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.