Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mk...@baselogic.com> on 2009/08/27 17:29:29 UTC

endpoint not found after 2.0.0 upgrade

I have been using the example from 2.0-M3 with this endpoint in the
server-aop.xml:

    <!-- START SNIPPET: e5 -->
    <!-- the audit store endpoint is configued as file based -->
    <camel:endpoint id="AuditStore" uri="file://target/store"/>
    <!-- END SNIPPET: e5 -->

But I now get this error when I run the camel server:

Caused by:
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException:
Configuration problem: Cannot locate BeanDefinitionParser for element
[endpoint]
Offending resource: class path resource
[META-INF/spring/camel-server-aop.xml]

---
Thank You…

Mick Knutson, President

BASE Logic, Inc.
Enterprise Architecture, Design, Mentoring & Agile Consulting
p. (866) BLiNC-411: (254-6241-1)
f. (415) 685-4233

Website: http://baselogic.com
---

Re: endpoint not found after 2.0.0 upgrade

Posted by Mick Knutson <mk...@baselogic.com>.
Deal!

take care and have good weekend as well...

---

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Mick Knutson <mk...@baselogic.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mick Knutson <mk...@baselogic.com>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mick Knutson <mk...@baselogic.com>.

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 3:58 AM, Mick Knutson<mk...@baselogic.com> wrote:
> My current one is :
> xmlns:camel="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring"
>
> do I change it to
> xmlns:camel="http://camel.apache.org/schema"

No keep it as is. If you actually took a minute and tried entering the
2 urls in a webbrowser you would understand why.

> ??
>
> ---
> Thank You…
>
> Mick Knutson, President
>
> BASE Logic, Inc.
> Enterprise Architecture, Design, Mentoring & Agile Consulting
> p. (866) BLiNC-411: (254-6241-1)
> f. (415) 685-4233
>
> Website: http://baselogic.com
> Linked IN: http://linkedin.com/in/mickknutson
> Vacation Rental: http://tahoe.baselogic.com
> ---
>

> On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 1:37 PM, Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The xsd files are available on the camel site:
>> http://camel.apache.org/schema/
>>
>> Please let us know if you still encounter issues.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Hadrian
>>
>> On Aug 27, 2009, at 2:03 PM, Claus Ibsen wrote:
>>
>>  Hi
>>>
>>> Yeah its because of
>>> https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-1947
>>>
>>> The 2.0 xsd files have not been published to apache maven servers.

>>> --
>>> Claus Ibsen
>>> Apache Camel Committer

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Posted by Mick Knutson <mk...@baselogic.com>.
My current one is :

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
They are copied on the minotaur, they should propagate shortly.  I'll
keep an eye on it.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yeah its because of