Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2014/12/01 21:45:06 UTC

Re: [RESULT] Was: [VOTE] Removing support for Makefile

I have just committed BIGTOP-1495.

        make exodus!

Regards,
  Cos

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Yay! Now is the time to build on top of it! Let's make our build system better
integrated and also providing better user experience. Like that compilation and
installation of test-artifacts and many others that I am sure will be added
soon!

And thanks about being enthusiastic about this change, which helped to drive
it through!

    Cos

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by jay vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.

--
jay vyas

Re: [RESULT] Was: [VOTE] Removing support for Makefile

Posted by jay vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.

--
jay vyas

Re: [RESULT] Was: [VOTE] Removing support for Makefile

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.