Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2010/08/22 00:38:12 UTC

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] experimental delegation of new committer votes to PPMC

The vote has closed and here is the tally:

+1: 17 votes: joe, dims, philip, niall, greg stein, chris,
              gav, dan, noel, stefan, christian, mike, carl,
              greg reddin, matt, justin, kevan
0: 0 votes
-1: 0 votes

Accordingly the vote has passed.
Thanks to everyone who participated!

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 11:13 AM, Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> wrote:
> On 23/08/2010 10:08, Richard Hirsch wrote:
>>
>> Was there a particular reason why the three podlings were selected
>> (thrift, sis,  and esme).
>
> They all have Joe as a mentor and it is Joe who wants to drive this
> experiment. He feels that this will benefit those particular projects.

I don't think Joe's a mentor for ESME, but he's following it closely
and wanted to include it in the experiment, which I think is a good
idea.

-Bertrand (ESME mentor)

Re: [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] experimental delegation of new committer votes to PPMC

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
On 23/08/2010 10:08, Richard Hirsch wrote:
> Was there a particular reason why the three podlings were selected
> (thrift, sis,  and esme).

They all have Joe as a mentor and it is Joe who wants to drive this
experiment. He feels that this will benefit those particular projects.

Ross

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.