Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2014/02/10 22:09:36 UTC

[Ann] Jena and JSON-LD

Jena, in the current development builds, has integrated support for
JSON-LD.  This includes Fuseki.

The core engine is com.github.jsonld-java:jsonld-java by Tristan King
and Peter Ansell [1]; they did the real work of implementing the
algorithms of the JSON-LD spec.  Jena integrates with names for JSON-LD,
a reader and a writer (no special initialization necessary).

JSON-LD output is currently a fixed algorithm for turning a model into a
JSON-LD document.  Patches welcome.

The code check that the new dependency is on the classpath. jsonld-java
itself depend on com.fasterxml.jackson [2] for JSON parsing and writing.

The Jena integration is tracked as JENA-634.

Have fun,

	Andy

[1] https://github.com/jsonld-java/
[2] https://github.com/FasterXML/jackson

Re: [Ann] Jena and JSON-LD

Posted by Olivier Rossel <ol...@gmail.com>.
That sounds uber perfect!!!

[OffTopic:] Can I expect a similar behaviour in other SPARQL endpoints?

Re: [Ann] Jena and JSON-LD

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

Re: [Ann] Jena and JSON-LD

Posted by Olivier Rossel <ol...@gmail.com>.