Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by daviesd <da...@oclc.org> on 2012/06/11 20:34:06 UTC

Shindig snapshots

I¹m having issues again getting the latest maven artifacts (I¹ve been using
beta1 for a while now).  This is the repository I¹m using (for both beta and
snapshot)

https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/public/org/apache/shindig

However the snapshots don¹t seem to have been updated since the beginning of
May.  Am I using the wrong location?

Doug

Re: URGENT: Shindig snapshots

Posted by "Davies,Douglas" <da...@oclc.org>.
Interesting. I didn't know that existed.  So what is the shindig activity on builds.apache.org? Dead build process?  Just curious, since it seems to be running something.

Thanks for talking a look at it. Hopefully there will be a snapshot for me tomorrow.

Posted by Ryan J Baxter <rj...@us.ibm.com>.
Paul speaking of Hudson, could you give Stanton and myself karma on those
machines so we can help out with these types of problems?  I sent an email
out a while ago, but I am sure you were buried in work.

http://wiki.apache.org/general/Jenkins?action=show&redirect=Hudson#How_do_I_get_an_account

>-Ryan

-Ryan

From:   Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>
To:     "Davies,Douglas" <da...@oclc.org>,
Cc:     dev@shindig.apache.org
Date:   06/12/2012 09:36 PM
Subject:        Re: URGENT: Shindig snapshots
Sent by:        pmlindner@gmail.com

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.

--
Paul Lindner -- lindner@inuus.com -- profiles.google.com/pmlindner

URGENT: Shindig snapshots

Posted by "Davies,Douglas" <da...@oclc.org>.
Paul, can you help out here?

Re: Shindig snapshots

Posted by Ryan J Baxter <rj...@us.ibm.com>.

From:   daviesd <da...@oclc.org>
To:     shindig <de...@shindig.apache.org>,
Date:   06/12/2012 10:34 AM
Subject:        Re: Shindig snapshots

Re: Shindig snapshots

Posted by daviesd <da...@oclc.org>.
I¹m not familiar with the continuous build, assembly, and snapshot process
for shindig, but it seems like the assemblies are failing (if this is even
how the snapshots are created).

https://builds.apache.org/job/Shindig%20Assembly/

I found a thread from back in May where this was being addressed.

http://shindig-dev.markmail.org/thread/6xhhijzcpyguykl3

Is there anyone besides Paul who can check on why artifacts have not been
generated since May 4 (if not I might URGENT him)?  Is no one else dependant
on snapshots or are you just pulling trunk and creating your own?  We use to