Posted to user@trafodion.apache.org by Christophe LeRouzo <c....@esgyn.com> on 2016/04/06 19:38:05 UTC

CQD TRAF_DEFAULT_CHARSET

This is the description for the Hive one, if I change HIVE to HBase, is it
good enough?

Thx

-clr

Category

Hive Tables

Exposed to

Customer

CQD

HIVE_DEFAULT_CHARSET

Contact

Hans

Description

This default tells Trafodion what character set the columns of Hive tables
should have.

Values

ISO88591, UTF8.

Default: UTF8

Usage

Set this to ISO88591 when reading from Hive tables with ISO8859-1 data.

Production usage

Impact

Level

Conflicts/Synergies