Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by odonya <jo...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/04 11:37:19 UTC

What changes to I need to add in javascript or guacamole configuration to have clipboard working

What changes to I need to add in javascript or guacamole configuration to
have clipboard working?

I saw in the guacamole web application that you can download and deploy, you
can actually see the text being copied in the clipboard.

Are there specific configurations that I need to do in my javascript or in
properties file to have this working?

--
View this message in context: http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/What-changes-to-I-need-to-add-in-javascript-or-guacamole-configuration-to-have-clipboard-working-tp903.html

Re: What changes to I need to add in javascript or guacamole configuration to have clipboard working

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.
On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 4:37 AM, odonya <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What changes to I need to add in javascript or guacamole configuration to
> have clipboard working?
>
> I saw in the guacamole web application that you can download and deploy,
> you
> can actually see the text being copied in the clipboard.
>
> Are there specific configurations that I need to do in my javascript or in
> properties file to have this working?

Are you referring to an application you're developing using the Guacamole
APIs?

Re: What changes to I need to add in javascript or guacamole configuration to have clipboard working

Posted by Suncatcher16 <su...@outlook.com>.
I wanna say I have non-functional clipboard too, besides my clipboard plugin
is loaded.
Browser is Chromium 58. Any suggestions?

--
View this message in context: http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/What-changes-to-I-need-to-add-in-javascript-or-guacamole-configuration-to-have-clipboard-working-tp903p905.html