Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Michael Oliver <ol...@sourceonenet.com> on 2005/07/21 19:02:55 UTC

Extensibility

Is there a path from the Uri object in the various Stores interfaces back
through to the Domain.xml properties?

I am asking as I am writing a custom store to use Hibernate to map POJO
JavaBeans stored in slide as XMLEncoded documents, through to a Hibernate
database mapped by a Hibernate configuration file and mapping file that
corresponds to the object being saved into slide.

All is going well but I wanted to replace some of my hard coded path strings
with dynamic strings/properties.  I thought I could either put the
configuration files in slide as documents and find them in the store to
initialize Hibernate, or put them in the filesystem and put the property in
the Domain.xml and get that path from the property.

I have used the debugger to traverse the Uri object tree and found the
uri.getStore().getParameter(arg) but can't seem to find the parameters I
know are already there and part of slide.  Perhaps there is some notation I
am missing.

Any assistance is welcome.

 <http://www.sourceonenet.com>

Loosely Coupled

Mike Oliver
CTO

Alarius Systems LLC

<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=6800+E.+Lake+Mead+Blvd&csz=L
as+Vegas%2C+NV+89156&country=us> 6800 E. Lake Mead Blvd
Apt 1096
Las Vegas, NV 89156

 <ma...@yahoo.com> mikeoliveraz@yahoo.com
 <ma...@sourceonenet.com> oliverm@sourceonenet.com